Elephants are engineers. *Please Explain*
Ellies tend to keep the land in check by ‘engineering’ the ecosystem. They push over trees and stomp areas that are super shrubby, keeping all pieces in check. For example, in the dry season, they use their tusks to dig up water for themselves & other wildlife!!
ABOUT THIS TEE
Luxuriously soft and breathable, this is your essential tee
- 15% donated to Ol Pejeta Wildlife Conservancy
- 100% GOTS Certified organic cotton
- Ethically made in a Fair Trade Certified Factory
- hits low at the hips and slightly longer at the back, shoulders & chest are fitted
- Screen Printed in Toronto, Ontario
Machine Wash, Hang to Dry
JOIN OUR CREW
Help us grow a wild(life) crew of animal lovers.
Every purchase allows us to donate 15% to different conservations to help the save and protect our wildlife. This tee, specifically supports Ol Pejeta.
To Learn More, Check out our Mission